Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Goodbye for Awhile

Well, 3 down, many more to go. The Iowa caucuses are over with Huckabee and Obama the winners. The Wyoming GOP caucus is over (who knew) with Romney the winner. The New Hampshire primaries are over with McCain and Clinton the winners. (Little known fact - Clinton and Obama won the same amount of delegates in New Hampshire, so does it really matter who won?). Sadly, I will be out of contact for the next 2 weeks and won't know what's going on. Someone keep track for me. I still have to figure out who to vote for Tsunami Tuesday.

This will likely be my last post before my sister and I head off to Ecuador for nearly 2 weeks without electricty. Awesome. I will be gone the 12th to the 26th. Don't miss me too much!

2 comments:

Ms. S said...

Have a Fantastice time! We expect lots of pics and much blogging when you return.

baillie said...

Get ready everybody......