Monday, January 28, 2008

I'm Back (and Alive!)



Hello there blogfriends. Have you missed me? I returned to Albuquerque yesterday after a peaceful two weeks without the internet (mostly), TV, or really any electricity at all. I have not recovered completely; my body is a bit out of whack. I fell asleep at 8:30 last night and woke up around 5:30. I can't really eat like a normal person. I left work at 1pm to work at home this afternoon because I thought I might pass out.



While I was gone, my husband wrecked his knee, there was a rent check catastrophe, and I got a $200 check in the mail for an essay that took me about 20 minutes to write. Pluses and minuses.

***

Two days later, I have yet to finish my blog. I worked from home yesterday and today, as my digestive system is oddly, though mildly, messed up. I bet y'all wanted to know that, huh? I am contemplating a trip to urgent care tomorrow if I'm not fixed, as I sure don't want this to turn into chronic giardia or something awful. I really have nothing else to say.

The rest of my pictures will be available on Picasa: http://picasaweb.google.com/Bailliams/Ecuador


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Looks like you had quite the adventure!!

As far as your little digestive problem....suck it up!