Saturday, October 20, 2007

Respect the Meat

Okay I tried to embed a youtube video but apparently I am technologically hopeless and it didn't work. But here is the link to the video on the NBC site which probably makes you watch an ad first.

This is a little music video from this week's My Name is Earl and it is hee-larious. Maybe it's funnier if you have seen the show and know the characters, but I think it will be funny even if you don't. It involves singing to and about a crab that is about to be cooked for dinner. Sad but funny.

Thursday night from 7-9 or 10 is my official TV watching evening. The Office isn't doing so well this season, but Earl and 30 Rock seem to be getting funnier. Of course, I really think everyone should kill their television. But I'm still addicted.

No comments: