Monday, October 08, 2007

Happy Anniversary (to my blog)

This past Saturday was the first anniversary of my blog! Can you believe it? To celebrate, Natalie, Liz and I got some balloons and had a party...



Just kidding! Well it was the anniversary, and there was a party, but it was a baby shower! One more month to go! There was posole and tostadas and nachos and veggies and beer and lots of presents and games and men watching boxing and watching the kids in the driveway. And it was cold! Good times were had by all. Except for we partied so late we missed Oktoberfest. (Sorry EEE.) Of course we are old so I was home around 11pm. But anyway, congratulations Liz and Glenn! I can't wait to meet Olivia. And thanks everyone for reading! We'll see how many more years I have in me.

2 comments:

Ms. S said...

I'm glad I found your blog. Happy Bloggaversary!

Unknown said...

I really enjoyed celebrating your anniversary. Good thing i brought my helium tank so that we could blow up those balloons that Liz happened to have in her purse.

I'm in Idaho right now and I love it here.