Thursday, June 28, 2007

Santa Monica. Again.

Erin was in town for Lush this week, so I drove to work on Tuesday so I could head out to Santa Monica that evening. For a few minutes in the car, I had a fear that I would like driving better than the bus, but that fear was quickly conquered. Driving sucked.

Erin and I had a nice time eating, drinking, and checking out the Pier. She was coming down with an illness and was too sick to see me on Wednesday, but luckily she will be back in a couple weeks.

Wednesday night 3 of the other fellows and I went to Pasadena for dinner and entertainment. Luckily that doesn't require nearly as much driving.

Anyways, one article was in the paper today on the back page of the A section - not sure if that's good or bad. Another article will come out tomorrow morning I think. Today's is about Arizona, so ya'll should check it out.

Peace from the city of angels.

No comments: