Monday, June 25, 2007

Updates

Okay folks, there will be another article published in the national section somewhere tomorrow, which means it will be buried in the paper. There should be another story on Wednesday as well unless it gets bumped.

Tomorrow night I am going to see Erin in Santa Monica, and Wednesday night will be our second weekly fellow get-together, this time in Pasadena, thankfully.

Liz and Glenn have been added to the potential visitor list. Yesterday was Glenn's birthday. He said he is old but he takes solace in the fact that my husband is older. How do you feel about that Matt?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What the heck? When are Liz and Glenn coming? Have the dates been pushed back again? What should I know? I am beginning to think you don't want ME to visit! :(

Alison said...

Aren't you on the potential visitor list too?

You could probably come the same weekend as anyone else. Although if you come when my mom does be prepared to spend a lot of time on the beach. And if you come when Matt does you might not see me as much :)

Plus you are going to Mexico! You tell me when you are available and I will pencil you in!

baillie said...

I think I have come to terms with the fact that I am old, and am nearing death. If I have a good run, I am already a third of the way through.

Unknown said...

P.S. Nice article. I read it through the link on Matt's page.