Monday, April 23, 2007

Socorro People, Part II

So I was previously discussing a girl who verbally invited me to her bridal shower and then didn't give me an invitation. It gets better. Last Wednesday, I was on campus at a lecture with Matt, when she came over and said, "So I didn't have your address, but my shower is on Saturday if you want to come." To which I replied, "Wow, that's soon. Can you send me an email with the details or something?" First of all, she works in the same building as Matt. I'm pretty sure she could have gotten our address any time she wanted. Second of all, she never did send me that email or give the details to Matt. Needless to say, I did not go to the shower. What in the world though? Who does things like this? If you don't want me to come, don't bring it up, but if you do want me to come, get your act together. I mean seriously. PEOPLE. Maybe only one more month of dealing with it. Hooray. Although it was beautiful and peaceful here this weekend and I kind of hate to trade that for a noisy city.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Even in cities you can always find your own peaceful place.

Anonymous said...

i agree. you can always come escape to our beach!