Saturday, December 01, 2007

It's Windy Out There...

...and that's why I'm in here being a bum. Winter was finally here but today it's 60. Last night it poured so hard the rain came in through the swamp cooler vent. (I was up at 4 in the morning rescuing my Care Bears.) And tomorrow we're going skiing. Last week my little sister came over and helped us decorate for Christmas and bake cookies. So I guess it really is December.

3 weeks until Christmas vacation! Unless I get fired before then. In which case "vacation" will come a lot sooner. I'm not very good at keeping my mouth shut. And my old boss wants me back for half a year. See this is why I haven't written in so long. I have nothing coherent to say.

My journal article was finally accepted, 2 years after I wrote the first draft. I may also have some other published items in the works, but I won't blog about them until they come out.

Enjoy the storm!

No comments: