Monday, September 24, 2007

What's Going Down In the Hood


1) "The War Boys" is filming a scene across the street and lighting up the neighborhood. The only person in this movie that I've heard of is Peter Gallagher. Remember him from While You Were Sleeping? He was the oh so vain Peter Callaghan who Sandra Bullock dumped for his on-screen brother Jack, played by Bill Pullman. Good choice. Great movie. I actually did a comedic analysis on it in high school. Netflix it. (Picture taken by MB.)


2) A roadrunner (center of photo) was chillin' in the yard earlier this week.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

I would like to read this comedic analysis (maybe you don't save all your high school papers like I do?)

Also, you should try to wangle some AKaufman-level freelancing out of this opportunity. It would be totally baller.

baillie said...

Chelsea-

You should know that Alison does not save anything ever.

Alison said...

You know, I feel like I had it for a long time. Because my teacher said it was one of the best ones she had ever read. And it was on such a silly movie! But I have narrowed my papers down to ones that are currently relevant to my life. Also my parent's computer's hard drive crashed, so there is also no electronic record. Alas... That is like the opposite of baller. And it's not sick either. So it must be healthy!