Monday, September 10, 2007

Speaking of my blog title

The Office Season Three came out on DVD September 4th (also Matt's birthday. Unfortunately no one got it for me for his birthday. For him I mean.). I managed to wait until September 7th to pick it up at Target, as a reward for my successful interviews. At Target. For the sales floor, making $7.50/hr. They are supposedly trying to find a better job for me - one where they don't think I will leave quickly.

I have an interview for a slightly higher paying, albeit part-time, job tomorrow. Cross your fingers for me! But don't jinx it.

But oh yeah, The Office. So funny! I love it. I actually lent out Seasons 1 and 2. Can you believe the trust I have to have to let go of my favorite possessions. I finished Season 3 last night, but there are many hours of rewatching still available. The actual season starts September 27th, but we don't get NBC. I may cry.

No comments: