Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I was wrong

We do have NBC. I found it on Channel 4. It is almost watchable.

On a side note, I am looking into making these throw pillows out of shredded plastic bags, but it requires batting. Buying organic batting would amount to about $12 per pillow, which is pretty ridiculous for something that is supposed to be ecofriendly and a hobby. So anyway, does anyone know where I can get batting that has maybe already been used or is considered scrap or something of that nature. I know there's crafty people out there. And this is not a rhetorical question :).

I had an interview today for a job that would apparently require a CDL. Who knew. Who wants to. This is my life.

Oh yeah, and check out my poll.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You could buy used pillows at goodwill, open them up and pull the batting out and use that.

I don't know...just an idea.

I like to hear you are getting crafty!

baillie said...

I think you should use weeds as batting. We have an endless supply.
I voted for Hillary in the poll not because I want her to be the next president, but because I think she is most likely to be voted in. Of course, we all remember what happened to Howard Dean.

Anonymous said...

I just heard from a fairly reliable source that bed bugs are making a comeback. B/c of that I would not use old pillow batting....just a thought. I am impressed with your crafty aspirations. Perhaps look into something that you can harvest and perhaps dry that could be used, matt might not be too far off w/his weeds thought. good luck and some people think CDLs make you super cool (ie Pat's sister).