Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Wrapping up LA

3 more days of work. I think I am going to miss it. This job keeps me busy and entertained with constantly new topics, sudden assignments and deadlines, and adjusting to numerous editing styles. My beach report story, done today in a few hours, received the least editing of probably all my stories so far. Which is good because I don't even know this guy and I was worried he wouldn't realize I was an intern and would think I was really bad. Why can't the Times just hire me?

Anyways, soon I will be trekking back through AZ. If I have any blog readers out there, let me know when you are available. (Hello? Bueller? Bueller?)

4 comments:

Karen said...

Sadly, I, one of your few readers, am available all the time although a bit out of reach.

Unknown said...

I am here and available (well...kinda available but here! And missing you ever so much!)!

Anonymous said...

you should audition for a movie!

- fan

Ms. S said...

long time reader here knowing just from your blogging (btw, don't stop blogging, k!) that your new exciting career is just waiting for you around the corner. extra long sentences, sometimes w/o capitalization is awesome!