Friday, August 10, 2007

Farewell to the City of Angels

I came to the city very skeptical and even a little apprehensive. Everything I had heard was about how unsafe and polluted it is. But I love it. It has so much to offer - people of every make and model, everybody maybe a bit unhinged, some more so than others. Also mountains and the beach and a vast array of places in between. You could find pretty much anything or anyone you wanted in this city. And the public transportation isn't nearly as bad as it's made out to be either. So this one's for you LA. I'm sorry I doubted you.

I will remember:
  • Echo Mountain
  • Inspiration Point
  • Debs Park
  • Millard Canyon Falls
  • Broad Beach
  • Santa Monica Beach at the Pier
  • 3rd St Promenade
  • Old Town Pasadena
  • Bus 81
  • Cinnamon's
  • Edison
  • Redwood
  • Menage
  • The Dresden
  • Los Angeles Times
  • The Getty
  • La Brea Tar Pits
  • Dodger Stadium
  • Sunshine
  • Beauty
  • Sasha
  • Gabriella
  • CRU
  • Little Tokyo
  • Chinatown
  • Griffith Park
  • In N Out Burger
  • Trader Joe's
  • 80 degrees and sunny
  • Palisades Park
  • Ocean Avenue
  • Malibu
  • Highland Park

1 comment:

baillie said...

I hope you decide to come home.