Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Workin' Girl

I accomplished so much today that I don't even know who I am anymore. I fixed the logic glitch (or two or three or four) in my model (I hope) and pretty much got it calibrated without crazy numbers. Then with my spare time I went ahead and revised the journal article that I have been sitting on for two months. I didn't finish, but I got a huge start and sent it off to my co-authors. Maybe sometime in the not-too-distant future you will find me if you Google search my name and Journal of Environmental Management. Just maybe. Then, and only then, will I be famous.

In other news, I am taking a poll. Who thinks I should go back to school? If so, part-time or full-time? I don't think I'm going to get any money out of them and tuition runs about $198/credit hour, of which I need 48 to graduate, unless they count some of my prior graduate credits. In addition, how in the hell do I know if I want to be a planner? As it turns out I didn't even want to be a hydrologist. And I stopped wanting to be an engineer about 7 years ago even though I am now a practicing (in name only) Environmental Engineer. Anyway, opinions anyone?

1 comment:

Karen said...

No more school!!!!! Just accept that very few people really truly like their jobs and get on with your life :)