Thursday, March 01, 2007

Today

I made and ordered some Photobooks on Snapfish; one for me and one for my mother.

I ordered some prints from Smugmug.

I have compiled a cart at Gaiam, but have not purchased it yet. I have discovered that our new sheets do not match our old comforter, as I thought they would, so now I am making a foray into the world of eco-comforters and duvet covers. It is not a cheap world. I have also fallen in love with a $340 chair (also eco of course) and some rattan ottomons. Perhaps when we move and get rid of the old taped-together couches I will splurge on some new furniture.

Oh, I also spent a lot of money at the Container Store, in hopes that I can get my desk organized somehow. It is generally a hopeless venture.

I walked to my landlord's house to pay rent.

I mailed some things at the post office.

I got a job interview in Albuquerque next week! I specifically noted on my cover letter that I preferably did not want to start until August, but we will see what they have to say. It is a local environmental consulting firm and sounds interesting at first glance.

I made burritos for dinner. The green chile sauce is just not as spicy as it used to be. I am becoming a New Mexican.

Oh yeah, and I also worked.

I would say it was a productive (and expensive) day.

No comments: