Thursday, March 22, 2007

Something Neat

I've spent the better part of an afternoon browsing through Inhabitat. This is a great website. I'm not a design-freak, but I'm thinking I would like to start exploring the right side of my brain. Anyway, this site blogs about sustainable housing design, eco fashion design, and some other neat design-related things. I'm totally into buying an eco-prefab house someday. And the cardboard furniture kits (mostly for kids)? Really neat.

In other news, has anyone tried Good magazine? At first I wasn't sure if I liked it, but we just got our second issue and I think it's great. It also has a bit of a design-bent, but sort of more in how the magazine is put together and not it's content. Also, a subscription is $20 and the whole amount is donated to the charity of your choice (out of a list of 12 or so). We somehow ended up with two copies of the same issue, so if anyone would like to check it out, we'd be happy to send one to you.

No comments: