Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Upcoming Events

Today: nothing really
Tomorrow: The 10 day weather forecast that includes February 10, 2007, will be available. I predict 72 and partly cloudy.
Thursday: Hopefully I will finally get to see Blood Diamond and be able to pat myself on the back for having a lab-created diamond.
Friday: I leave for Phoenix! Things of note which will be coming on the plane with me:
20 clothespins
2 teddy bears
100+ strands of colored raffia
1 pair flip-flops
1 bottle electric blue nail polish
5 tax forms
8 cards
80 odd pieces of paper
1 1/8 inch hole punch
Saturday: Party! 2nd Party! Yay!
Sunday: Super Bowl! Also possibly a trip to Costco, but that might be quite scary.
Monday: Try on and hopefully bring home my dress!
Tuesday: favors and gift bags and Matt arrives at night
Wednesday: run errands
Thursday: centerpieces
Friday: bouquets, rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, bowling!
Saturday: The BIG Day!
Sunday: Post-event depression. And a long car ride.

2 comments:

baillie said...

Thanks for not including "Matt arrives" in your list. Like I'm secondary to the whole proceedings or something.
BLOG!

baillie said...

Oh sure, now I look like a jerk. For the record, I was not included in the original list.
BLOG!