Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I Shall Return...

...to Arizona. My sister is coming in for a last minute home-viewing trip, so I will drive over to see her this Saturday through Tuesday or Wednesday (13th-16th/17th). This will make 3 weekends in a row I have been to Arizona - this is getting quite ridiculous. After that, I won't be back until probably Thanksgiving, as I will be starting my new job on the 22nd. Yay! Hopefully I can see everyone this time. Sadly enough, Matt will be in Tucson from today until Saturday, so we will miss each other in AZ completely. While he is gone I will be getting up ass-early in the morning to cater breakfasts at the oh-so-famous Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta. (You may think my definition of ass-early is around 7, but it is actually prior to 4. So there.) I am hoping I will have worked off the cost of my uniforms by the end of this week.

No comments: