Monday, September 24, 2007

UNM Football

So this Saturday I was at the UNM Lobos football game. Strangely enough, they have a little paw for a symbol and their colors are red and black. Eerily similar to Arizona. I think they are copycats, actually. (Hah, I didn't even mean to do that.)

Anyway, I didn't actually see the game. Any of it. Although I hear they won something like 44-0. How could I be at the game and not see any of it, you might ask? (Other than being my usual self and people-watching instead of game-watching.) I was catering. And the buffet and bar were both strategically placed so we could not see the game. It was unfortunate. And boring. And I have bruises all over my arms and legs from carrying stuff up several flights of stairs. So I have decided I don't need to go to the gym because I cater. Not that I was going to the gym. But you know what I mean. At least it wasn't raining this time!

Also, I have discovered that I work for the most expensive catering company in Albuquerque, but I think it is several leagues away from the company KGS works for in Santa Fe. Like not even on the same playing field. And I guess that is the difference between the Burque and Fanta Se. Because I went to a rich person's house here Thursday night but there wasn't a pig in the kitchen. Or a French chef.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think you need to serve for multiple yrs before you have the joy of catering w/a pig in the kitchen. on another note, i don't think scott will add us as he doesn't have 1 girl on his page.