Friday, July 20, 2007

Death Threats Part II

Well I got another message from my friend this morning. This time he threatened my husband, my nonexistent child, Quentin Tarantino, Velvet Revolver, and possibly our very own president, George W. Perhaps he's just equal opportunity. Obviously off his rocker. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to talk to him. Maybe next week...

My mom is coming out to visit this weekend, arriving tomorrow morning and leaving Sunday afternoon. She has never been one to wear out her welcome.

And next week I get to go back to the desert - Borrego Springs. It's supposed to be a charming place, if a wee bit on the toasty side.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Have fun with Mom. Where is Borrego Springs? Never mind, I will look it up. Can't they get the phone company to tell what number is calling you?

baillie said...

My child!