Friday, June 15, 2007

My visit with Nic in Baltimore

Since Nicole moved to Baltimore a few months ago, I decided to stop by and see her on my way to D.C. It was about time I got my ass across the country to visit her. We had lots of fun. After spending an hour at BWI waiting for my luggage, that is. Nicole's little sister Natalie, who I have known for almost as long, was in town as well. And let me just say that Baltimore was much nicer than I expected. Nic even has valet parking at her apartment!

(Bad picture of all of us)

On Sunday Nicole and her boyfriend went to DC with me and we visited good old W in the rain.

(Let it be known that under my sweater I was wearing the infamous Army shirt.)

We also checked out lots of monuments. The World War II one was really gorgeous.

Nic also came to DC to visit me one night and we had tapas. In Chinatown. Because we are cool like that. I wish I saw her more often!

No comments: