Friday, April 06, 2007

Trashyards

Here is the thing about keeping up appearances. Most people like to have cute little front yards.















And then they keep all their dirty, nasty, trashy things in the backyard. Or in a trailer near the backyard. (I realize it is hard to see in this picture, but I didn't want to get too close.)

Then there are the people who have see-through fences and no where to hide trash. As it turns out, they just throw their trash and dead vegetation over the fence and leave it there.

I mean really? I have to stare at it all day. You might recognize this trailer from the Trailer Trash Rainbow a few posts back. You know, I really think I would think more highly of trailer people if the trailer inhabitants didn't throw their trash over the back fence. I live in a glorified double-wide for goodness sake. But seriously, keep up appearances, huh?

On a side note, I finally took a picture of my self-made garden stone which is still curing in the shed. Ain't she a beaut?

No comments: